The Sente Group's full suite of software will soon be on the Scireo platform.
Current customers of this software view it as an operating system for large test organizations. Much more than simple asset management.
In addition to the current asset-focused capabilities of Scireo, coming features to:
- Coordinate all resources associated with test events, from people to equipment and knowledge.
- Coordinate calibration, preventive maintenance and test schedules all in one place.
- Upload or update MS Project plans using real time statuses contained in Scireo.
- Produce, store and reuse knowledge critical to your test process.
- Track breakdowns in your test process and route them to the teams best able to act on improvement.
- Track financial benefits derived from the process real time and tailored to your situation.
- Use tablet and touch screen technology to make it quick and simple real time updates
- Use Scireo consoles to look at data trends, drill down into the details and trigger workflows that drives results.